Chicken Bacon Alfredo Dip with sautéed Chicken, Buitoni Alfredo Sauce, Crispy Bacon and baked with Mozzarella and Buitoni Parmesan Cheese. Served with sliced French Bread. A savory and cheese-filled baked appetizer that will please the masses!
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 20 mins
- Total Time 30 mins
- Servings: 16
- 1-2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 lb. Chicken Breast cut into small cubes
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 lb. Bacon cooked until crispy and cut into small pieces
- 2 – 10- ounce pkg. Buitoni Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 1 cup Buitoni Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Italian Parsley garnish
- French Bread Baguette Slices
- In 9-inch cast iron skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add cubed chicken and cook for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper.
- Cook bacon according to package instructions in another skillet, in the microwave, or in the oven until crispy. Cut into bite-sized pieces. Set aside.
- Pour Buitoni alfredo sauce on top of chicken and stir. Turn heat to medium-low and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in bacon, reserving some for garnish.
- Pour cheese over chicken mixture.
- Set oven to broil and place oven-proof skillet on the top rack of the oven.
- Watch carefully as it cooks quickly. Bake for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and melted.
- Keep oven propped open slightly so you can keep an eye on it.
- Remove from oven and garnish with remaining bacon and Italian parsley, if so desired.
- Serve hot with french baguette slices.
Did you find post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest !